Shop And Ship - Multiple lost shipments and no support

Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Aramex lost multiple shipments in several months. Contacting them is a waste of time. I spent many hours over the phone with them with no help at all.

Customer support is horrible and not helping or replying most of the time. Customer support keeps promising to call me tomorrow, but never calls, and they repeated this promise too many times. They offer no consolidation of packages to maximize their profits.

I have dealt many shipping companies and these guys are the worst in every department.

At one point of time, the agent hanged up the phone on me, and I wasn't even rude. They keep putting me on hold for over 10 minutes at a time.

I don't recommend their services to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shop And Ship Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 24.

Shop And Ship - Aramex - Delivery Service Review

1.1

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes from US 2 of them was delivered in less than 10 days, then the nightmare begins, I followed up for the 3rd pair and guest what happened!!!??? They deliver it to different person with a different name on the box!

Yes your asking the same question as mine how did it happened???, I put up my complain but until now no one is calling me for update on how I will get that shoes??? Aramex ShopnShip?????

Product or Service Mentioned: Shop And Ship Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2016.